Skip to the content
Publications of Interest
In the News
- http://www.forbes.com/sites/brucedorminey/2014/07/31/defining-lifes-digital-software/ Sara Walker interview in Forbes Magazine, on “Defining Life’s Digital Software”, 31.July, 2014
- http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/aug/04/extra-terrestrial-life-inevitable-planetary-scientist-astronomers Sara Seager on “Life beyond Earth seems ‘inevitable’, US planetary scientist says”, in The Guardian, 4.August, 2014.
- http://esciencecommons.blogspot.com/2012/11/chemists-fine-tune-ideas-on-how-life.html Interview with David Lynn, Jay Goodwin and Anil Mehta on “Chemists find-tune ideas on how life evolved”, Emory University research news, 24.November, 2012
- https://itunes.apple.com/us/itunes-u/evolution-revolution-e.o./id422850975?mt=10 Evolution Revolution Symposium at Emory University, celebrating the bicentennial of the birth of Charles Darwin, 21.November, 2008.
- https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/david-lynn-on-origins-evolution/id422846855?i=91632392&mt=2 David Lynn, “On the Origins of Evolution” at Emory’s Life of the Mind series, 25. September, 2008.
- http://youtu.be/UrEGdWQomkw David Lynn on “Prometheus – Mythology Stimulating Scientific Discovery”, at Emory Looks at Hollywood, 6.June, 2012
- http://youtu.be/aa52a_vH1lA Cynthia Burrows on “From Cancer to the Origins of Life”, a presentation at Texas Lutheran University, 10.January, 2012.
- https://www.ted.com/talks/lee_cronin_making_matter_come_alive Lee Cronin of the University of Glasgow talks at TEDGlobal 2011 on “Making matter come alive”, July, 2011.
- http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtxy2y_dr-willie-wilson-cafe-scientifique-17-july-2012_tech Willie Wilson of Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences, on “Marine Algae – The Planet’s Second Lung”, 17.July, 2012.
- @dyna_chem_net (this is Jay’s official twitter account)
- @Sara_Imari (Sara Walker’s official twitter account)
- @AstrobiologyNAI (NASA Astrobiology account)
- @NSF_MPS (NSF Math & Physical Sciences Directorate account; CHEM/CLP is in this Directorate)
- @saganorg (for SAGANet.org – grassroots astrobiology network; both JTG and Sara Walker are members)
- @altchemoflife (Chemistries of Life; although this is now set up under my Emory email, still need to populate w/ images and brief description)
- @OttoLab (Sijbren Otto’s research group at the University of Groningen)
- @leecronin (Lee Cronin at the University of Glasgow)